- Open Source Workshop #2 - Voyage Linux Introduction
- Spam protected email address for mailman archive
- Subversion to DVCS - Your mindset has to change as well
- DNMA92, ath9k and hostapd with Voyage Linux
- Slides for Open Source Developer talk at SFD
- Open Source Developer talk at Software Freedom Day 2009 HK
- Building compat-wireless drivers for 2.6.30
- leds-alix2 module in 2.6.30 kernel
- squashfs 4.0 on Debian Lenny and 2.6.30 kernel
- Upgrade Debian Etch Xen 3.0.2 to Lenny Xen 3.2
Subversion to DVCS - Your mindset has to change as well
Joel Spolsky has setup Mercurial Tutorial  that help developers understand DVCS and work it works.
Joel shares the same confusion as I have with git and mercurial. Right now, I still don't buy the way how git and mercurial work. Hoping I will accept the novel DVCS concept with a my mindset change.
The key point is: don't assume your subversion knowledge will apply to DVCS, it will just make you more confused. And you need re-education to learn this new version control concept again.